تعلن مؤسسة الأميرة بسمة بالقدس عن توفر شاغر لوظيفة ممرضة قانونية للعمل في مقر المؤسسة الكائن في جبل الزيتون – القدس.
To assess the rehabilitation plan and provide nursing care for children with disabilities and support their families.
Areas of responsibility (Nursing)
- Coordinate with Administrative assistant responsible for registration and the compilation of the child’s record.
- Complete the nursing assessment form upon admission.
- Conduct assessment of the child upon admission including accurate measurement of vital signs, type of diet, and any special adaptations that need to be made for the child.
- Makes room assignment based on child’s needs.
- Clarifies, administers, and documents clearly the medications that the child is to take while in residence.
- Reviews with the mothers, details about the medication, its purpose, any side effects, when and how to take the medication taking into consideration her child’s special needs.
- Assesses, documents, and follows-up with the doctor about signs of illness while the child is in residence and appropriate management.
- Participates in the Mother Empowerment Program activities.
- Participates as a member of the rehabilitation multidisciplinary team and present any issues that are affecting child’s adjustment while in residence.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in nursing –with registration as a licensed Practical Nurse in Jerusalem.
- 3 years’ experience in nursing: preferably in providing care to children.
- Arabic and English:
- Skilled in use of computers: word & excel.
- Possesses the specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disability and chronic illness
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a multicultural environment.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
آخر موعد للتقدم للوظائف المذكورة هو يوم الأربعاء 30\5\2018.
لتقديم الطلبات يرجى إرسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني للموسسة [email protected]