Birzeit University announces the need of " Project Coordinator " - Full Time, according to the following terms and qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering fields, IT, or any relevant field.
- Two years’ experience in project design and implementation preferable industry –academia projects.
- Administrative skills, preferable with background training in project management, budgeting and financial administration
- Excellent communication, teamwork and community outreach skills.
- Very Good English language (written and spoken).
- Excellent report writings in Arabic and English.
- Computer Skills and control over various software: MS word, excel, database management.
- Work on administrative forms, reports and financial documentation of the project.
- Follow-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the World Bank procurement procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinate, attend, and prepare minutes of the project various committees, meetings and activities.
- Assist in procedures relating to receiving and installing equipment.
- Assist in preparing technical reports regarding the purchased equipment.
- Assist in preparing terms of references for hiring project consultants.
- Participation in creating communication channels with various stakeholders towards cooperation, and communication in issues related to the project.
- Assist in preparation for study tours for the project and international consultant visits to Palestine.
- Collect the project documentation, and keep records of all project related communications.
- Insure the implementation of the project work plan and report every stage to the steering committee.
- Monitor and Assist in field studies, data gathering and analysis.
- Carrying out all administrative issues related to the QIF project.
- Writing the quarterly progress reports and any other reports requested by Birzeit university and the QIF project Coordination Unit at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Coordinate any other project pertinent tasks emerged during the project.}
Employment Options: Full Time
Job Types: Temporary
Announcement type : External announcement
The Deadline for applications is 08 Nov 2017
Contact Information :
Name :Nidal Bayatena - Section Head - Operations Management And Records Section
Phone : 02-2982062.