Est. 2012 and based in New York City, Harri introduces a congenial, easy-to- use online space for both employers and job seekers to connect. With an initial focus on the hypercompetitive restaurant market of NYC, Harri has founded strong relationships with an impressive set of top restaurant groups and individual establishments in all major NYC boroughs, ranging from fast casual to upscale, full-service dining. Harri offers a modern, enticing platform, which exclusively caters to the unique dynamics involved with recruiting and retaining great talent. Harri is more than beautifully organized for job seekers, and highly efficient for employers - providing an innovative applicant management system perfected to make hiring a whole lot easier.
As a UI Designer at Harri, you will be responsible for:
- Creating web, print and/or visual design executions that address business, brand, market
and user requirements, all within the brand restrictions of Harri.
- Effectively communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Collaborating with cross-functional, product-oriented teams to produce elegant design solutions.
- Juggling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
We have a small design team, and are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and able to work
both independently and in collaboration with a team. The ideal candidate will have the following
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interaction design work.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Have strong visual skills with careful attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Well rounded and can easily move between UI design, brand design, and marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to explain and defend design
Please also include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
send your documents/links to