Contract Type: Full Time – Temporary (11 months)
Location: Palestine – Gaza
Mission stating date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 17/10/2017
Gaza chamber of commerce and industry (GCCI) seeks to hire “Training coordinator” for the project “Empowering Youth with the Skills and expertise in the field of aluminum works” Funded by “Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) “.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Administrative and technical supervision, follow up and implementation of project's activities.
- Preparation of detailed and effective project action plans.
- Supervision of staff involved in the project.
- Close Follow up on the implementation of the different components of the project.
- Develop the necessary administrative procedures to effectively achieve project deliverables and outcomes.
- Ensure all project activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper activities implementation on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by GCCI and donor in consultation with the Projects department.
- Assist the finance department in preparing periodic financial documents and reports.
- Monitoring and Evaluating of the project by reporting to GCCI & donor on the project outputs and outcomes.
- Any other tasks assigned by the general director of GCCI
Directly Reporting to: Head of projects and Development department
- Relevant Bachelor degree from recognized university in field of Engineering, Business Administration (English), with not less than 3 years of professional experience in project management, Training coordinator, Training facilitator, preferably with experience in working with private sector organization & TVET Training.
Excellent networking and coordination skills.
- Professional level in both Arabic & English language skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English & Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Ability to start working immediately.
Candidates with experience are encouraged to apply for this position, Cover letter and curriculum vitae in English are to be submitted by email to
before Tuesday, 17 October, 2017.