Showroom Sales Executive - Ramallah
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 09-Jan-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide appropriate solutions and answers to the customers' questions and/or problems.
- Taking all the opportunities to promote our products & services (initial sales and up selling).
- Participating in the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Joining regular service centre staff meetings and helping to identify opportunities and develop new strategies to optimize the team's performance and the service level in general.
- Alerting the direction of Customer Care in case of problems or decrease of the service level. Recommending and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Assuring a continuous dialogue with other departments especially Contact Centre and Marketing Department in order to always be kept informed of the new products and service, strategies, policies, and other information.
- Having strong knowledge of tools & equipments provided, and to ensure correct entries and transactions are executed by the CCRs.
- Ensuring proper reconciliation and reporting of daily revenue and cash management.
- Maintaining the equipments and inventory.
- Upholding the appearance of a clean environment and, moreover, with the assistance from Marketing Department, implementing innovative ways to attract and gain customer attention to the service centre and Wataniya products and services.
- Respecting the corporate policies and confidentiality during the daily and transactional activities.
- Reporting to the service center supervisor on daily activities and other matters.
- Performing any task (related to job/ work) assigned by the supervisor.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Two years of experience in a service centre or communicational environment.
- Bachelor degree in related filed or equivalent education/experience.
- Frontline customer handling skills.
- Cash Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Time Management skills.
- Team spirited.
- Motivated, dynamic and very good communicator.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
- Arabic and English (oral and written).
Internal Information for Employees:
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Professional personal photo