Senior Office Engineer/Geo-MIS Coordinator
Job Description & Specifications
Title: Senior Office Engineer/Geo-MIS Coordinator
Reports to: Program Construction Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Working under the supervision of the Program Construction Manager, the Senior Office Engineer/Geo-MIS Coordinator must have experience in Construction Management to fulfil the required responsibilities and tasks.
This position is based in Ramallah.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Assist Program Construction Manager in day-to-day tasks.
- Coordinate review of construction submittals and Request or Information (RFI) for multiple projects.
- Liaise with Program Departments and provide multiple-discipline assistance.
- Prepare bi-weekly and monthly reports for Client.
- Prepare and participate in project progress meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Perform Geo-MIS reporting tasks and provide assistance to Program Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
-Obtain, maintain and manage data, information, communications and approvals required between client, CMC, contractors or other project related entities.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Review taking off sheets.
QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management from accredited university is required.
-Civil Engineer/Mechanical Engineer/Construction Management experience with minimum 6 years of demonstrable work experience in relevant field.
- Knowledge and application of construction management principals, techniques, applications and practices are required.
- Understanding of contracts, documents, drawings and specification is required.
- The ability to provide interpersonal and communications skills to effectively communicate in person or via electronic correspondents is required.
- Advance computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
Arabic and English fluency in oral and writing is needed.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Monday, May 22, 2017 at 3:00 PM Palestinian Local Time by submitting their CV, Cover Letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the position and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Senior Office Engineer/Geo-MIS Coordinator”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are included in the email, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
No phone calls will be accepted. SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.