Sales Operations Specialist
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 30-Nov-2016
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following-up daily activities of Sales Operations
- Develop periodic and daily reports using SAP business objects, ERP,MS access Excel.
- Work as the direct connecting link regarding interdepartmental responsibilities and mandates.
- Following up on incoming requests/ with other departments (Marketing, Customer Care, Technical… etc)
- Assure flow of information of new marketing promotions/campaigns to all relate/concerned parties.
- Preparing ad hoc and periodic reports for internal and external use.
- Prepare analysis as needed.
- Raise and follow up on trouble tickets as needed.
- Managing the required reports through the archived data.
- Utilize SharePoint use for daily use.
- Follow up the shipment report on daily bases and requested daily reports.
- Managing with IT and related departments to solve any appeared conflicts in the systems used.
- Monitoring the achievements status on daily bases.
- Support field staff in fulfillment requests and raised issues through closure process
- Follow up and lead when needed cross departmental projects through project life cycle.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field.
- Minimun 3 years of experience in related / similar role.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Ability to multi-task and working independently.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge.
- Strong character and leadership skills.
- Solid Excel user
- Experience using SAP business objects is a plus
- Experience with ERP, CRM is a plus.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Professional Personal Photo