Sales Operations Executive
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Gaza
Closing date: 26-Sep-2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following-up daily activities of Sales Operations related to Indirect Sales
- following up on incoming requests/ with other departments (Marketing, Customer Care, Technical, etc.)
- Informing & updating indirect channels regarding all Wataniya updated offers & services.
- Assuring information flow of new marketing promotions/campaigns to all relate/concerned parties.
- Receiving & managing prepaid registration forms (Internally and externally)
- Handling the receiving/organizing/forwarding any incoming sales leads: prospect dealer/POS, Merchandising Request, ...etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
- 2 years of experience in related / similar role.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Ability to multi-task and working independently.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
- Strong character and leadership skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Professional Personal Photo