Gaza - Sales Development Supervisor - Distributors
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Gaza
Closing date: 28-Apr-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising all activities related with Distributors.
- Following up on incoming requests with other departments (Marketing, Customer Care, Technical, etc).
- Assuring the information flow of new marketing promotions/campaigns, new offers & services, VAS, into the Sales Direction (Indirect).
- Supervising any incoming Orders, sales leads, merchandising Request, etc...
- Monitoring channel activities in compliance with established processes & procedures.
- Ensuring that accurate of records are kept regarding all transactions at the Indirect Sales level.
- Preparing weekly/monthly consolidated summary report to each channel's showing progress report and pending requests
Experience & Qualifications:
- Five years of experience in Sales, Marketing, or similar role.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Very good thoroughness and attention to details skills.
- Very good knowledge in general administrative duties.
- Motivated and Pro-active.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Office Suit.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Professional personal photo