Rollout Telecom Engineer - All Areas
Field: Networks & Engineering
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 18-Jul-2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up and supervise the installation field of telecom-GSM project.
- Follow up and track the Telecom Materials in the warehouses.
- Follow up with the Electricity Companies to get the permanent power connection to the sites.
- Coordinate with the other technical departments for the provisioning of the network needs and the implementation of the related projects.
- Prepare the daily and weekly reports that cover the budget update, progress, business cases...etc.
- Supervise and coordinating with the subcontractors to ensure the work delivery with high quality within the time plan.
- Drafts bid specifications, requests for proposal, and evaluates vendor responses to establish contracts.
- Follow up with the Procurement and Finance departments for the application of request for quotation & purchase ordering.
Experience & Qualifications:
Minimum 1 year of experience in related field (fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
B.A Telecom/Electrical Engineer.
- Telecom Engineer with knowing the principles of radio propagation
- Handle tasks under work pressure.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Team work and organizational skills.
- Excellent coordination and follow-up skills.
- Computer skills: AutoCAD , Microsoft office.
- Languages: English (oral and written), Arabic (oral and written).
- Valid driving license.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph