During 2015, Grand Park Hotel Chain has undergone a unique transition in terms of the services and facilities available to its guests. The hotels’ management has been trying to keep up with the latest trends in the hospitality business and provide its guests with the highest levels of comfort. Grand Park is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Reservation Clerk at Grand Park Hotel Bethlehem.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all reservation requests from customers;
- Provide clerical support to the reservation staff;
- Answer and respond to customers on reservation inquiries;
- Change or cancel reservations at the request of customers;
- Receive reservation orders through phone fax or email;
- Provide reservation services to guests and visitors in a hotel setting;
- Maintain and manage a log book for reservation activities;
- Ensure comfort to guests and customers through reservation services.
Special Work or Assignment:
- Maintain standards of appearance and hygiene;
- Enjoy dealing with people and be able to vary approach depending on the guest;
- Be patient and tactful;
- Stay calm under pressure;
- Be able to think quickly and solve problems;
- Be able to multi-task;
- Be methodical and well-organized.
Education, Competencies and Skills:
- Hotel School and university degree preferably;
- Very good command in English;
- 2 years experience in hospitality sector.
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter to
by June 17th, 2016. We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.