Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree in food technology, chemistry, biology or equivalent field.
- At least 2+ year experience in a quality department with strong awareness of ISO certifications & other related international certifications
- Good writing, reading and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Scientific and professional reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret implement and evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive action
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Coordinate and support on-site audits
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
Position Key skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Planning and organization skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
For interested candidates, please send your CVs to:
addressing the subject Quality Assurance Vacancy.