Terms of Reference
Palestine Technical College-Aroub has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) - Education to Work Transition Project/Additional Financing - Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: Developing Media Technology Center of Competence at PTCA Depending on Local Market Needs and TVET Skills. Accordingly, Palestine Technical College-Aroubseeks the selection and employment of a Project Coordinator.
Palestine Technical College-Aroubis considering the selection of highly qualified Project Coordinator responsible for the overall implementation of all project activities under the supervision of the Project Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinate all project activities, and communicate with all project stakeholders in coordination with the Project Director
- Drafting meeting minutes
- Follow-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the World Bank procurement procedures and guidelines
- Manage internal and external communication related to the project.
- Archive project documents and prepare the needed documents for both the technical and financial reports
- Any other admin/financial duties requested by the Project Director
- Bachelor Degree in either of Media studies, or social sciences.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of the management, preferably with QIF projects.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Excellent technical and administrative skills.
- Able to deal with the Microsoft Word &Excel efficiently
- Good level of English proficiency
Place of work: Palestine Technical College-Aroub, Hebron.
Time Frame: The duration of the assignment is 28 months. The consultant shall work 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Contract Type: Time Based Contrac
For interested apply at Human Resources Office, Palestine Technical College Aroub before Sunday, 15 October, 2017. More details could be reached by phone at (0592338804)