Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of:
Ref. No (HR-MS-BNET-2)
- Responsible on the monthly and quarterly incentive market programs in coordination with the sales team.
- Responsible for the trade marketing activities and the mass campaigns targeting the open market along with budgeting and performance tracking.
- Responsible for submitting weekly report regarding sales performance for telesales performance.
- In charge of pricing updates for all channels in coordination with the finance, marketing and sales departments.
- In charge of updating and preparing the monthly KPIs and commissions calculations for tele sales team in coordination with the HR.
- Participate in the weekly demand planning and orders review with the supply chain department.
- Supplies sufficient information to the Commercial Director to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- In charge of projects and products developments.
- Monitors the financial position of agreed areas of responsibility, working within pre-determined budgetary restrictions and to provide such information on a quarterly basis to allow overall departmental reports to be prepared.
- Provides regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for company.
- Ensure company management guidelines and policies are followed.
- Provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for the company.
- Performing other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
-BCs degree in Marketing or Business administration.
-3-5 years' experience in Sales or Marketing.
-Proficiency in MS-Office.
-Advanced marketing, advertising and public relations principles.
-Excellent presentation skills.
Important message to all applicants:-
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to
please indicate job title in the subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications is 10/01/2017 only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews