SocialDice is looking for an energetic, organized, and creative individual to fill the role of a Marketing Intern. The intern will be responsible for the creation of an organized database for our mailing lists, researching various marketing forums for relevant material and tactics, as well as aiding in the creation of content for our social media outlets. This is a great learning experience for those majoring in marketing and are looking to continue working within this field in the future.
SocialDice is venture-backed startup from Silicon Valley, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and International VCs and investor. SocialDice is an innovative online hiring solution, making hiring easy, smart and fun. We are located within three offices in the Middle East, and are growing fast, which is why we're always hiring talented young people that want to be part of the new MENA recruitment revolution.
- Monitor related social media channels (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Help conduct market research
- Perform operational/administrative functions
- Online branding: searching, identifying and improving all brand-related aspects in social media
- Content creation and management: content marketing
- Up-to-date on current marketing and social media trends.
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing field
Qualifications & Skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized
- Great attention to detail
- Works well in a team
- Good computer skills
- Great analytical skills
- Works well independently
- Creative thinker
- Excellent multitasker
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
No prior experience is required