Fundraising and Public Relations Officer
The Edward Said National Conservatory of Music – Birzeit University seeks to hire a full-time fundraising and Public Relations Officer based in its general administration in Birzeit.
- Proposal writing in the field of culture with a particular emphasis on music to the different donors and partners
- Further develop and implement the fundraising strategies and plan of ESNCM.
- Produce reports and documents related to the different programs, projects and activities implemented by ESNCM in addition to annul reports
- Plan, organize and implement fundraising activities.
- Build on and maintain the relations with ESNCM partners and donors.
- Enhance networking particularly with music and culture related institutions locally and internationally.
- Contribute to the publications produced by ESNCM including the promotional materials for the different activities produced.
- Represent the ESNCM among partners, donors and other NGOs as necessary.
- Coordinate with the Academic, Programs and Concerts, and Administrative and Financial departments on matters related to each for developing proposals and reports.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A highly motivated person with a rich fundraising, development and PR experience at least five years working in an NGO environment and preferably in the cultural field;
- High proficiency in Arabic and English languages;
- An open personality with excellent communication skills and a vision towards cultural development in Palestine;
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the use of computer (Microsoft word, excel, internet search etc).
- Ability and flexibility to work within a team, and under high pressure to meet deadlines.
Please send your application to
by 26 September 2017. The application should include the CV with a cover letter expressing interest in the position, explaining how ESNCM should direct its fundraising in the coming two years and why ESNCM should consider you for the position.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.