Finance Supervisor - Gaza
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Gaza
Closing date: 18-Oct-2017
- Maintain general accounting systems and staff, directing bookkeeping activities (i.e. recording disbursements, expenses and tax payments, etc.).
- Direct personnel activities of staff (i.e. training, supervision, and evaluation)
- Maintain general ledger and collect the financial records from the various operational systems, and submits accurate data for reports on a timely basis.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets and inventory accounts.
- Responsible for reimbursement of employee expense reports and creation of administrative procedures governing processing function.
- Monitor metrics and benchmarks for the accounting functions and works to continuously improve cycle time and error rate.
- Make recommendations for developing or revising internal procedures.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- General knowledge government and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Skilled in math applications.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- excel, database and financial systems software at an advanced level, crystal reports or other reporting software skills at a senior level
Experience & Education:
BA or equivalent in a related field with a minimum of seven years progressively responsible accounting experience including at least 3 years of senior level and supervisory experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph