Field Maintenance Engineer - North of West Bank
Field: Networks & Engineering
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - North of West Bank
Closing date: 13-Jan-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide field support for new sites construction in the following areas: site supervision, equipment delivery coordination, path alignment coordination, equipment installation, site acceptance and operation.
- Technical implementation of RBS, TRX and Power System equipment upgrade, installation, integration and commissioning as required by his Supervisor.
- Operating and maintaining all electro-mechanical systems supporting the GSM network such as: Generators, MDP's, UPS's and Air condition.
- Installing and Fixing Antennas, Mini link, Shelters and Masts.
- Using all testing and measuring tools.
- Responding to all Network Operations Center (NOC) call outs within a specified area and take immediate action to resolve faults.
- Analysing, classifying, Repairing and solving Faults.
- Install, Commission, Optimize, Repair, and maintain all network infrastructure equipment (Microwave, RBS, Power Systems, Cooling Systems, and in-building solutions).
- Implementation of change configuration of RBS /BTS /Transmission (upgrade / downgrade, Re-homing, Migration).
- Perform work in remote locations on a planned and/or unplanned (emergency) basis.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Telecom or power engineering or any related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in related / similar role. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Good understanding of GSM abbreviations.
- Flexibility, doesn't mind being 24/7 on call.
- Creative and flexible approach to project based activity.
- Motivated team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
- Work off-normal shifts as required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph