Gaza - Electrical Engineer
Field: Networks & Engineering
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Gaza
Closing date: 19-Mar-2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the design, implementation & maintenance of the electrical power networks in our GSM sites (BTS, BSC, MSC and Transmission repeaters sites) and in Wataniya Mobile premises.
- Responsible for QA/QC engineering activities during the execution of the electrical power project.
- Implementing programs to oversee and monitor progress and success during the execution of the project. Monitoring activities to ensure quality objectives are met.
- Co-ordinating with the Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers and Sub-Contractors.
- Preparing technical due diligence reports.
- Visiting sites during both the construction and operations phases and reporting by the status.
- Forecasting work schedule, planning of resources, material monitoring and manpower controlling.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Telecom Engineering.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Previous experience in Power Generators in GSM sites is preferred.
- Knowledge of all relevant communication tower, shelter and generator foundation.
- Flexibility, doesn’t mind being 24/7/365 on call.
- Creative and flexible approach to project based activity.
- Good Communication skills.
- Organization commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Analytical and Troubleshooting abilities
- Must be goal-oriented and aggressive.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Good computer literacy – MS Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook and AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of LAN and WAN networking, as well as configuration of associated hardware used.
- Good knowledge of GSM voice and data solutions, as well as configuration of associated hardware used.
Personal Traits & Special Skills::
- Attention to detail
- Service and results orientated
- Stress tolerance
- Sense of urgency
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph