Customer Care for Ramallah
Ref. No (HR-CC-MCELL-1)
- Fills the customers’ information on the System.
- Obtains all relevant information to handle the customers’ inquiries and complaints.
- Helps the customers with the first technical support.
- Responds promptly to the customers inquiries.
- Conveys the customers’ complaints to the Branch Supervisor.
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the Branch Supervisor.
- Fills the completed jobs within the Customer Care archiving system.
- Gets full details from the customer about the defected device and fills out all the details on the job Number in order to be clear for the Technician.
- Receives/submits the defected and repaired devices from and to the customers.
- Explains the out of warranty case to the customer and extra fees details.
- Fills out the invoices for the out of warranty according to the serial number.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in "Business Administration, Marketing" or any equivalent field.
- 1-3 years' experience in dealing with the customers.
- Good knowledge in English
Important message to all applicants:-
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to
please indicate job title in the subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications is 10/01/2017 only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews