Sales Development Supervisor - Gaza Strip
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Gaza
Closing date: 22-Jul-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all activities related to Dealers channels in the middle area.
- Following up on incoming requests with other departments (Marketing, Customer Care, Technical, etc).
- Assuring the information flow of new marketing promotions/campaigns, new offers & services, VAS, into the Sales Direction (Indirect).
- Planning & implementing all agreed consumer and trade promotions and providing evaluation and feedback
- Planning for the team field visit with close monitoring.
- Managing area targets that include dealers, POS and team member's target.
- Managing the team performance on daily bases.
- Coaching and performance reviews for the staff.
- Implementing all the coverage and availability plans and monitor any prices instability
- Following up on all market intelligence that includes competitor information, stakeholders' information.
- Supervising any incoming orders, sales leads, merchandising Request, etc...
- Monitoring channel activities in compliance with established processes & procedures.
- Ensuring that accurate of records are kept regarding all transactions at the Indirect Sales level.
- Preparing weekly/monthly consolidated summary report to each channel's showing progress report and pending requests
- Leading the team to achieve assigned objectives and goals.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Five years of practical experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Bachelor degree in a related field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Very good thoroughness and attention to details skills.
- Very good knowledge in general administrative duties.
- Motivated and Pro-active.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Office Suit.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Professional personal photo