Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 30-Apr-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
Role Summary :
Supervising and Monitoring all procurement activities between the procurement staff to insure effective implementation of the procurement cycle with complete coordination between the procurement department and the concerned departments.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Harmonizing work load distribution between procurement staff to insure effective implementation of the procurement cycle.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining procurement plan and review on a regular basis to ensure relevance and conformance with best practices.
- Ensure relevance and conformance with the company procurement policy and ensure compliance Handle cross departments’ issues and escalations from Buyers on process violations.
- Execute Purchase Requisitions by conducting the most appropriate procurement process according to the company procurement policy and creates purchase orders/contracts, and manages approval process.
- Participate in the negotiations with vendors. Maintains control of correspondence, attends meetings and maintains files in an orderly fashion.
- Tracking orders and confirm system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviewing, updating, and maintaining purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensuring orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reporting non-conformances.
- Managing invoices acceptance process and solving any discrepancies between the issued PO and the goods/services received.
- Prepare Periodic reports, saving report, monthly procurement activity reports, procurement plan…etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum five years of experience in supervisory level in procurement position.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or in related business field.
- Excellent supervision and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to be hands on within a heavy workload environment.
Personal Traits & Special Skills:
- Fluent Read Write & Conversation in both English & Arabic Language.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication Skills.
- Strong attention to detail required as work prepared by this position is presented to executive.
- Management for use in decision making.
- A good knowledge with local & International market suppliers is a plus.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph.